WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official-look-what-i-found-thread (craigslist, other-forums, etc)

alexw

1 hour ago, stealthbimmer said:

That thing has been for sale for ever. I think he started at like 9k.

Who the hell swaps a manual trans to auto.

Pretty sure it was always auto, and he "has" a manual trans to go with it. I unfortunately saw this car in person after the divebomb rally this year. On our way home we stopped for gas and he must have saw us in Bryans M3. Dude turned around and raced into the gas station reving the thing. As I chuckled under my breather while he "talked BMWs" I could see that it was a very nice 30 footer and this guys wet dream. It may not be for everyone, but he thought it was the cats ass. I dont think he will ever get more than $2500 for it.

I also dont mind the Dakar, and its probably the nicest thing about the car. The rest is just meh.

31 minutes ago, stealthbimmer said:

I think its the lack of moldings on the car. I think its ruins the car when people shave em. To each their own.

Here is a sweet e30 crossfire

https://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/d/1987-bmw-325i-convertible-5/6431061946.html

Totally missing something for sure.

That is a total mindfuck. It looks like the last picture is a Chrysler Sebring, but it totally took me a few times to figure out what I was looking at.