WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

1 hour ago, Jdesign said:

Efff that. I would go home.

I'm hourly, so I'm the one that gets screwed then.  I got a space heater now.  If one of you jokers is an engineer for Carrier... They used a composite pulley and it eats belts every month because it gets hot and now finally exploded.  The unit is only 2 years old...

1 hour ago, jc43089 said:

I'm hourly, so I'm the one that gets screwed then.  I got a space heater now.  If one of you jokers is an engineer for Carrier... They used a composite pulley and it eats belts every month because it gets hot and now finally exploded.  The unit is only 2 years old...

sounds like you already know the problem. You should be said engineer and fix it! :lol:

On 3/8/2018 at 11:55 AM, jc43089 said:

Carriers go through belts like crazy. On newer TKs thier belts are on a 10,000 hour maintenance interval.

My wife started a new job at the beginning of the year in Brookfield so i've been looking for a 3rd vehicle for us for her to commute with sub-$4k.  Her Volvo xc90 isn't the cheapest to drive 120mi round trip every day.  I thought selling a cheap car was difficult, I can't believe how difficult people are when you are trying to give them money!  Finding a decent vehicle in that price range is difficult enough but these people don't make it any easier by providing shitty pictures and not responding to any communication.  All I want to do is spend money and no one wants to take it!

2 hours ago, patsbimmer1 said:

My wife started a new job at the beginning of the year in Brookfield so i've been looking for a 3rd vehicle for us for her to commute with sub-$4k.  Her Volvo xc90 isn't the cheapest to drive 120mi round trip every day.  I thought selling a cheap car was difficult, I can't believe how difficult people are when you are trying to give them money!  Finding a decent vehicle in that price range is difficult enough but these people don't make it any easier by providing shitty pictures and not responding to any communication.  All I want to do is spend money and no one wants to take it!

I will take your money.. What are you looking for? :D