WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive

B C

Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday for a drive?

2. 2. What Starting Time on Saturday?

The drive was really nice! Round-trip for me was about 100 miles. Glad everyone was able to make it out.

Tom caught a pokemon.

Earl looks like luigi losing control on a sharp corner

4d410561e207966f7d81f20c44606a06.png

And I lost a basketweave center-cap which tj dove to the shoulder to rescue but its lost and gone for good. .

You were a good centercap. RIP

Here are a few pics from this morning for you.  Thanks for letting me tag along as the token female.

I left for Umansky BMW for the Drive for a Cause - donation to Children's Hospital.  Drove the 340i with sport pkg.  Sounded good, handling similar to the e92 other than clipping the brake pedal when I went for the clutch that wasn't there.  Need to kill the nav though, I found it distracting and annoying.

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

On 7/30/2016 at 2:32 PM, nebio said:

Here are a few pics from this morning for you.  Thanks for letting me tag along as the token female.

I left for Umansky BMW for the Drive for a Cause - donation to Children's Hospital.  Drove the 340i with sport pkg.  Sounded good, handling similar to the e92 other than clipping the brake pedal when I went for the clutch that wasn't there.  Need to kill the nav though, I found it distracting and annoying.

IMG_0530.JPG

IMG_0531.JPG

IMG_0532.JPG

IMG_0533.JPG

IMG_0534.JPG

Was nice talking to you Donna, looking forward to seeing you at RA in September. Because of you I'll probably pay dues for PCA next year and pick up some of your track days

11 hours ago, Snap said:

All flights were grounded nationwide because my open wastegate sounded like a surface to air missile?

Plausible.

No, there were some weather issues on the east coast, but my specific flight was delayed becasue of a maintenance issue to the plane while it was in Atlanta.  The plus is that it was a direct flight, so no missed connection.

1 hour ago, patsbimmer1 said:

Damn it, I get it now.  I was searching that for something posted about the drive.

Should we start a missed connections sub-forum? lol Wish I could've made it, the subframe bushings on the 540i hadn't been replaced yet and I had a few other things on my plate.