Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saturday for a drive?

2. 2. What Starting Time on Saturday?

This is now the main thread for the Kettle Moraine Scenic Drive

The route is finalized 

https://www.google.com/maps/d/u/0/edit?mid=1TtxuJ4y-euguXya0QR9UAr0my7E

JULY 30TH at 8:00 AM

Start point: St. Jerome Chapel Parking lot very near to Holy Hill. Drive begins at 8:00 AM which means we start driving. 

End point: is McDonald's in Mukwonago because I will be in the mood for a breakfast burrito.This should be 9:00 AM or earlier. If not, we made poor time. 

THIS DRIVE WILL TAKE 1 HOUR (or slightly less)

...and thats a good thing, because BMWs were built for driving enjoyment and if we as BMW enthusiasts arent going out for enjoyable drives then we all have failed and should buy Rav4's and Siennas. 

I am not your father and I am not holding you hostage. Break off and go home whenever you'd like, be a wizard by studying the map route and join up with us somewhere along the way, head towards downtown and hit up the swankiest new gay bar if you really want to. This is a drive, you are succeeding as long as you are driving. If you are driving along the intended route with us then you are kicking ass even harder.

There will be cyclists and joggers potentially along this route. If you hit them, make sure Chris isn't behind you. He will snitch. 

tumblr_m2bpaugTfU1qbetn3o1_1280.jpg