WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW CCA 12th Annual Car Show, June 6, 2015 Glendale

Jeff F

Hello all, please put this event on your calendars.

BMW car show, sponsored by Badger Bimmers chapter of BMW CCA and Concours BMW.  This is the 12th year of the show.  It's at Concours BMW, 5990 N. Green Bay Avenue, Glendale WI on Saturday, June 6, 2015.  Open from 10:00 am until 2:00 pm.

If it's nice outside, the show is held in the service parking lot area.  If it's raining, Concours clears out their showroom and service drive and we have the show indoors.

There will be people's choice voting in 7 classes and complimentary light refreshments.  Entering a car in the show is free for everyone.

Hope to see you all there!  Maybe it will be warm by then :)

Jeff

• 1 month later...

If parking my van amongst the BMWs at the E30 picnic wasn't allowed, then maybe they will let me park in the Concours showroom.

Im not even gonna bother grabbing one of the light refreshments this year. Previously I had reached for a muffin and someone made me feel like I was excluded from the refreshments because of either my skin color, social class, or lack of participation in entering my car in the show. 

Just gotta Mitch it and bring some donuts to eat in the parking lot.