WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

BMW CCA E30 Picnic May 10, 2014 Waukesha

wasnt m3

It was great to meet some new faces, Collin + Isaiah and some others!

I had a really good time. Sorry If I didnt get to say hi or chat with some of you that I saw while I was leaving. 

I hope someone can upload some pictures, the weather was great and the turnout was incredible !

Here are some pics I took. Not the best. It was great meeting a lot of you and I wish I could have stayed longer. My dad really enjoyed it too. He talked to quite a few people and everyone "treated him like family". Thanks to everyone who helped put this together from me and the O'l Boy.

btn_geturs.gifmike528e's 2014 E30 Meet album on Photobucket

Thats really good! I was secretly hoping it wouldn't be me just because my car is not track worthy anymore and wont be until next year. 

Im real happy for Andy because I remember him mentioning once that he wanted to get out on the track. 

Good times for sure, I wasn't really sure who I met since we didn't introduce ourselves by our username.

Name tags with our user name would be a good idea. Badger Bimmers just made some available. Maybe Chris can find something like that with the WIBimmers logo. I don't think the cost would be that much. If it would be we could just print out some labels and fill them out at the meet.