WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

ClassE 1989 325IS Build Thread

ClassE

• 2 weeks later...

Well - now that Christmas is here and gone it's time to kick it into high gear on getting this beast ready for spring!

My brother got me a nice hardcover Bentley for Christmas, and I also got all new braided stainless brake lines from I.E.

CATuning coilovers should be here hopefully end of next week - and preordered my wheels today as well.

16"x9" 1 piece rollers. Nothing "special", but fit the budget and will look great for at least a year or so. Unfortunately they're not released yet, but I preordered one of the first sets which should be here in early March.

More to come as I get wrenching and parts arrive!!!

• 2 weeks later...

They were $1000 shipped before New Years - but they've changed their pricing and ordering as of Jan 1. You have to order them with the hubs welded on now, which with new hubs welded (after core refund) is $1250. Still a great price.

I'm SUPER impressed with the quality. Shock body is massively thick, anno looks fantastic, detail work is spot on.... I couldn't be happier with them right now. Super anxious to get my fronts apart and up to Tyler at Arc Asylum to weld them up!