WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

Exciting morning! Our baby that is due Wednesday was breech (head up/wrong way) we came back to Platteville from Albert lea and Ashley's old doctor here successfully flipped her the right way, so now we can just wait a few days for labor to start itself. Praise God. My wife really did not want a C section.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Ouch! There was an mk4 golf gti in the anniversary yellow that cracked his pan even before the show started. Not a good day for oil pans apparently.

I keep a spare pan w/gasket in the trunk for just such an occasion, thankfully the JB weld held great and got it home without an issue. Now I can swap pan in the garage at my leisure.

JC, glad to hear about your morning of successful baby flipping.

Collin didnt realize that by coming from the East, he would have to cross the (new) Berlin Wall.

Sorry that happened somewhat because of me, but Im so glad your putty packing skills were successful. I will make it up to you by offering $100 off your next remote tuning session.

• 2 weeks later...

A few things: daughter born! Woohoo!I everybody is doing great. Evelyn Margaret, 6lbs 3oz, 18" It's weird, she is so tiny, I don't remember our other daughter being so small. Finally bought a house, on 2.3 acres with a 30x40 barn that will be a shop next year, should close on it mid October.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Made my delivery to Walmart in Tomah last night and there were no empty trailers to pick up. Planner tells me to just drive to Sturtevant and I'll get loaded there with an empty they have on hand at that warehouse. Arrive at warehouse, no empty.

Out of driving hours for the day so I park out on the street and take my 10hrs off. Wake up at 6am, ask for an empty trailer, get a message 30min later saying "I'll check". 45 min later still no response so I ask again. 15 min later I get told to drive to Darien to find an empty at the cold storage.

Get here and see there are no empty trailers and ask the yard spotter just to make sure. He says they are 6 trailers short for the loads they need today :/

Now I'm heading to Beaver Dam, which I suggested in the first place and passed on my way down, to see if that Walmart has an empty trailer.

Don't ask me how my company makes money, I've yet to figure this out. Getting paid to drive around the state at 6mpg while I listen to audiobooks.

A year and a half ago I bought it=P It wasn't near this bad then though lol. It would only freeze on certain days in the winter and then was fine for a while until it started rattling. Then I just drove on it until finally replacing it now when my outer tie rod was destroyed lol. I guess I took "beater" too literally this time. 

Now it feels quite stiff and I sure hope it softens up a little lol