WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

How do you like the Gen-3 19 Mitch? I've been looking at the Gen-4's 17's/19's but haven't got to shoot one yet.

No complaints. It works well and I don't think it will ever stop working. Nice & simple. Haven't had a chance to handle a gen 4 but I can't imagine it's insanely different.

The 19 fits my hand pretty well. My dad has a 17 which feels a tad larger (2 more rounds I believe) and a tad longer barrel. I think the 19 would be okay as an everyday carry. (Might be a bit on the bulky side?) But on the other hand, the 26 is small enough to where if you have large hands you can get slide bite if you are not careful.

I'll order a new one=/ She said she heard a car driving past one of her clients house in Port Washington yesterday that sounded like it stopped and drove away quick but didn't think anything of it. I just can't believe someone would bother to steal the lip off of her car...how low are people these days? 

I live in such a cracker neighborhood too lol. All old people or middle aged people with young kids. 

We were initially going to bolt it on but we didn't want the valance to get destroyed or the lip busted whenever it took a hit or was drug on the ground. It was held on pretty firm with the clips so I hope they didn't bust off a bunch of those when they took it off=/ 

Watch the Facebook pages to see if anyone is stupid enough to post having a "new lip" lol. It is like an IS lip but straight across without a cutout 

Gravity stole 2 of the wheel covers off my van. I bet gravity stole the lip too.

I am leaving Rat World tomorrow afternoon.

I honestly do not see the appeal of standing in horrendously long lines in the heat and suffering extreme wallet-rape, if not from park stuff then from toll booth after toll booth.

The shitmobile has performed flawlessly though in 1800 miles of driving this week though. If it gets us home without issue I will treat it to a cheap car wash or something special