WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My name is Earl, and I have a Stainless Steel bolt fetish =)

Earl

Are you saying it is raked? Sure is=) lol Its super hard to get the ass down on a Ti. I need shorter springs and tall RSM's. I have a treat in store for winter hopefully that will get that tail down. The front looks goofy in the side pic because there is a big dip in the road in front of me, making my bumper look higher.

• 3 weeks later...

Never updated here=P Here was the last update:

The car has been in storage for about a week and a half. Not enjoying driving my MK3 instead of it daily=P Wheels still havent sold, which prolongs the process of me refinishing the next set. I will not say what the next set is, but I'm either keeping them 9" front and 10" rear, or going to 10" front and 11" rear. I like the later option better=D

Here are some pictures of my style 5's up for grabs.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

And now the current update. Finally got it pulled into the shop to tear down. Motor will come out shortly. Started doing some peeling action with the GF. Also picking up a MOMO hub adapter tomorrow so I can throw the Grip Royal on for pictures before I tear out the interior.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I finally installed my Grip Royal and ashtray on saturday but couldn't get good enough lighting for a nice picture of it. I also peeled all of the plastidip, besides the bumpers. Then I started to get ready to shave, tuck, and rip out the lump=)

Posted Image

More updates will come after Saturday. Hopefully the motor will be out, or the strut towers will be shaved from the strut mount forward.

I labelled the harness and removed a few more things Saturday, since no one could come help me yank it out. Also got a really crappy picture of my interior. I made it black and white because the picture made the wood look very bright, when it is a pretty deep cherry color.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Thank you=)

I stumbled upon this picture the other day. Someone took it while I was attending Eurowerks 6. This was the day after I sprayed on the plastidip. I wish I would have just cut bump stop then and been as low as I currently was. I also stumbled upon another that I will upload afterwhile.

Posted Image