WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

My name is Earl, and I have a Stainless Steel bolt fetish =)

Earl

• 3 weeks later...

Wheels and tires are finally on=) I need to roll and pull the rears more. It settled about an inch on the ride home last night.

Rubs on bumps due to being less than 1/8" between the fender and tire. lol I'll try to get a picture later after I roll and wash

the beast. BTW, the rust I though I had a problem with on the rear just turned out to be paint bubbling due to moisture

getting under. So it is SOLID!!! Also have 8 more cans of Le' Plasti Dip on the way, bringing that to 14 to do the whole car.

Lets hope it comes before next thursday!!! Getting there.

I'll post some after todays excursion with Scooter=) It is going a little lower in front. It is starting to look like something other than the shitbox it was. Here is a tease that will piss people off because A) Picture Sucks B) I like being a tease.

Posted Image

^BTW, there is a divot in the road in front of my car. makes it look like its sitting an inch or two higher than it is=D

lol Hoping my projector shrouds show up today so I can work on my headlights. I have to pick up my header panel (nose piece) from Dustin this week aswell. Hopefully dipping this thing Thursday night. Does anyone have a nice shelter/garage I can spray this thing in? So far it is going to be me and possibly Scooter doing it, but the more the merrier.

I've got a location for tomorrow and hopefulyl the last 8 cans of Plastidip arrive today=) I'm excited. I wetsanded the sideskirts last night and did the front bumper the other day. Hopefully everything gets accomplished before Friday at noon=D

Rich BMW Guys and their Plates. Don't even know what that is man. Sounds very expensive.

Its not.

I made it, I do a fair amount of fab work for VW guys, mostly frame notches and reinforced oil pans, but also skid plates and other stuff.

Also since it hasn't been posted in here:

Posted Image

Finally washed and detailed the bay. Cue instagram picture:

Posted Image

Waiting for a Samco Intake boot and my Midnight Tuning Solutions 93 Octane chip to arrive.

I still need to replace my timing cover gaskets and throw some paint on the covers, valve cover,

and intake manifold. Need time and help to do so though=P

Samco Intake boot is on and I put a hose clamp on the ICV hose to keep it from popping off. My idle is better than ever now. Can't wait for the new hose.

Posted Image

Difference in size between stock intake boot and the Samco boot:

Posted Image

I'm looking for a spare intake manifold and valve cover to paint up and replace these ones with. Missing loads of plastic covers and rubber trim and such but those will come=)

Some pictures from the other day when I was working on her.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image