WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Saw a grey e34 touring in Waukesha today with a roof rack at hwy 18 and kossow rd.  I've never seen it in the area before someone on here?

Straight6Pwr?

that was me!  went to waukesha to buy roof rack stuff from craigslist. the guy told me to go the waukesha goodwill and never showed up because he really meant the Pewaukee one and thats where he was waiting.

that was me!  went to waukesha to buy roof rack stuff from craigslist. the guy told me to go the waukesha goodwill and never showed up because he really meant the Pewaukee one and thats where he was waiting.

Well thats shitty! I was test driving a customers car and saw you at the intersection and just about snapped my neck making the left there when I saw your car. I loves me a good wagon!

Yesterday I was driving down Appleton in the Falls next to an E46 M3 vert, carbon black on factory 18's. And then about an hour later at a gas station ran into a guy with a black E39 M5 on black wheels, I think he might be a member on here. And that exhaust note! :D

i've seen that m5 around the falls a couple of times. thing is gorgeous. 

Saw a black e36 m3 at the Kwik Trip of Racine/164 in Waukesha at about midnight.

What are you doing out so late. Don't you have a curfew boy? ;)

Saw about 40+ brand new BMW's, and a few older BMW's yesterday around 1-3Pm. Oh wait, I think I could have been at a stealership. Derp! Saw a few M5's and an M6 there. Haha