WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Guest bimmer82

saw a late model e30 with an mtech I rear spoiler on the east side near UWM. it was like seeing a long lost friend.

Havent been on this site in forever and decided to read all of these..

Im guessing this was me.. 4dr bronzit???

Guest bimmer82

yes sir, sounds right. from a distance the back end looks the same on bronzit/silver/light blue so for a second i thought it was a ghost of my long lost e30, which was also a sedan, with a plate filler, and mtech I spoiler.

And dont forget my old door cards :D

I'm pretty sure the guy with the F10 has an e39 M5 as well.  If it's the same guy then he traded in his e60 M5 for the F10.

I know who that is. A mutual friend told me he blew his engine once and it wasnt covered under warranty. Thats about 30k I believe. 

I'm pretty sure the guy with the F10 has an e39 M5 as well.  If it's the same guy then he traded in his e60 M5 for the F10.

I know who that is. A mutual friend told me he blew his engine once and it wasnt covered under warranty. Thats about 30k I believe. 

It's not the first time I see it, I saw it on two other locations hwy 164 & on O (all times by the interstate on/off ramps).

does anybody know this guy? he lives a block and a half away from me. there also was a tan 2002 always parked on that block last summer as well. this is in bayview.

No, but I want to!

Also, saw a zinno red e30 on 164 in Waukesha today. I tried catching up but got caught at a stop light :/ It looked very clean and I was ready to throw a wibimmers card ninja star style at him.

Just saw a gorgeous alpine white e87 135i on hwy 100 tonight.  It had the most AMAZING exhaust note!  I talked to him real quick at a stop light and all I got out of him was it had an HPF exshaust.  When I asked him if it had any other HPF parts he just smiled and said yes.  It was damn fast!

• 3 weeks later...