WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

Guest norsairius

Spotted an E30(?) BMW 325es going southbound on 43 shortly after I merged on from Good Hope Rd. Looked really nice and clean!

The GMC Acadia that was on the road near us was driving like a total asshat on Good Hope Rd. so it was nice to watch them get caught behind slower traffic further south. Sweet justice that their aggressive driving didn't get them any further ahead when I was driving more mildly... sorry, just a pet peeve of mine!

Also saw a nice silver E46 330i that merged in front of me. I wasn't trying to crowd up the lane, would've adjusted to give you more space but I didn't see your turn indicator come on for the lane merge, though I did see it blink on the side of your car just as the merge was complete. Just wanted to mention that because it wasn't my intent to be a tool, haha.

Also, KaiserRolls: Your signature pic only leads me to ask: WTF? But it's hilarious, hahaha.

Mitch, just shut the actual fuck up.

It was blue, I figured it was LSB. I forgot, that BMW named shit after race tracks they don't race on. Should just keep it to the traditional shit, none of this gay 3 series stuff. FYB!

i beg to differ.. :)

http://www.alms.com/articles/bmw-team-rll-mazda-raceway-laguna-seca-alms-preview