WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Official Sighting Thread

alexw

NICE!! Why didn't I see you? You following me?

I was stuffing my face inside Burger King. If you ever see someone in a cheap japanese econobox giving you thumbs-up/shocker/thebird/devilhorns/etc. then it just might be me.... unless they are listening to Deadmau-five. I dont listen to Deadmau-five.

Edited by Snap Understeer

Forgot to mention, I passed a guy right off the beltline right off stoughton road. He was driving an E21, lightly lowered, gave me the bird. But it was one of those, "flipping the bird like he knew you well enough to where you wouldn't take offense to it. almost like saying HEY fucker!" but I didn't know him.

Forgot to mention, I passed a guy right off the beltline right off stoughton road. He was driving an E21, lightly lowered, gave me the bird. But it was one of those, "flipping the bird like he knew you well enough to where you wouldn't take offense to it. almost like saying HEY fucker!" but I didn't know him.

E21? My guess is he was a rich BMW snob. :cool:

Green Douche e36 M3? Pretty sure it was dark green and an M3, but the guy was flying southbound 41 somewhere around appleton, I think, had bright blueish headlights, definitely not stock. I was heading from GB to West Bend, so there is a lot of Hwy 41 I was on. This guy cut me off, then went onto the exit ramp to swerve in front of the guy in front of me. We were going appx 70.

Not sure if it was anyone here, but I hope you hit black ice and slid into the guard rail.

Green Douche e36 M3? Pretty sure it was dark green and an M3, but the guy was flying southbound 41 somewhere around appleton, I think, had bright blueish headlights, definitely not stock. I was heading from GB to West Bend, so there is a lot of Hwy 41 I was on. This guy cut me off, then went onto the exit ramp to swerve in front of the guy in front of me. We were going appx 70.

Not sure if it was anyone here, but I hope you hit black ice and slid into the guard rail.

Fine by me, 1 less douchebayg (midwest pronunciation on that one) on the road and 1 more S5x motor available to go into an E30.

There is a time and a place for pushing the car, it doesn't sound like he grasps that concept remotely.

There is a time and a place for pushing the car, it doesn't sound like he grasps that concept remotely.

Agreed, I'm all for going fast and goofing around. Heavy traffic, poor weather, and a construction zone does not make for a good playground. Even one of those should mean a no-go.

This the car? http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/3527218849.html

I've seen that car close to where you're describing, also driving like an ass.

Also saw a pretty e46 white M3 in West Bend the other night. It was cold and crappy out. Surprised to see it out in such conditions, especially in West Bend.

There is a low white one on black wheels that comes around every now and then=) Has an exhaust and such