WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

How in the world did you manage that. I don't get how a car wash is breakable

Was it the Octopus on Odana? My parents used to go there all the time, hope they still have the parrots! 

Octopus on Park St.! First and last time going there last time.

Jeff, I'll draw you a diagram!

This. The whole operation came to a grinding halt.

stupidfuckingoctopuscarwashdiagramforJEF

Ha so you mean to tell me that your car was to low for the car wash and destroyed the whole right side or the machine?

You should go back to the car wash and if they don't let you get a car was tel they are bring unreasonable and a little raciest.

^ You don't live off Park St. In Madison, and there are plenty of other Octopus car washes in Madison! :P

This could change.

What if you break another one? Pretty soon there will be no more we will all be lost and have dirty cars. Then garden hose an sponge sales will go up it will be madness.

This could change.

What if you break another one? Pretty soon there will be no more we will all be lost and have dirty cars. Then garden hose an sponge sales will go up it will be madness.

This is essentially what I learned in my  Car Wash Economics class. 

I don't even want to think about what would happen if the Sham-Wow company had a monopoly in the microfiber towel marketplace :(

i drove up to an auto car wash one day not knowing the clearance of the guide system was horrendous. i never go to those things so i had no idea. didnt even get out of the car and i was like, yeah i'm not going to fit.  the guy was like, try anyways! so i drove up and noseslid my skid plate up onto the guide bar with a nice grinding sound. needless to say, everyone in line behind me had to reverse 1 by 1 so i could back out.