WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

lolz,  if we cross paths on the road this summer I will make sure to not wave back.

I wave to Mott Power and he never waves back so I gotta pay it forward. 

Well in that case when I go to Milwakee Thursday I'm going to wave and honk untill somebody does it back

Yes thats the actual interest rate Rowley.  You are getting a loan for 10k from them and actually end up paying 64k or so for it, and when you cant make the $800 a month payments for 84 months or so, they take you to a Tribal Court (indian res. stuff) and garnish your wages. So no matter what, you lose and they make a crap load of money off you. 

So this is why you need to get a loan from me. Dont get screwed by the natives,my interest rate is lower. 

Yes thats the actual interest rate Rowley.  You are getting a loan for 10k from them and actually end up paying 64k or so for it, and when you cant make the $800 a month payments for 84 months or so, they take you to a Tribal Court (indian res. stuff) and garnish your wages. So no matter what, you lose and they make a crap load of money off you. 

So this is why you need to get a loan from me. Dont get screwed by the natives,my interest rate is lower. 

Last time I rode through one of those with 8 other supermotos....

240101_473861382646564_701030193_o_zps16