WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 in the Kettle Moraine.

rampelsauce

What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?

• October 13th. That day seems like a good enough day. Eh?
    • October 20th. I like the 20th because it makes me think of $20 bills. That's money.
    • Im too sad to answer. Why don't you just go away mom?!

Just so the details are on the forum.

October 20th, 2012

11:00am till the next day if you plan to camp, crash on my floor (this is obviously reserved for people I know).

RJ will be spinning tunes while you all arrive on time.11:00AM OR EARLIER!!. Shortly after it will be time to feast.

Pizzas will be provided. Four pepperoni, two sausage, and two cheese. They will be from Pizza Hut. I'll have a case of Coke, Sprite, and orange soda. Also I will be purchasing two cases of water.

FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED. When its all gone, its all gone.

Im getting two kegs (1/6 barrels). One will be Hoffbrau Weiss/Franziskaner Weiss. The other will be an Oktoberfest of choice. I will also be getting a case of domestic light beer. This will be made available after the cruise/before the prizes are given away.

Holy hill cruise with photo ops around 3:00. Return for some drinks and the giveaway. Categories are like this:

BEST E30-E30 badges, stickers, T-shirt

WORST M20 POWERED CAR-New Mahle oil filter for an M20 engine, sticker, t-shirt

CLEANEST ENGINE BAY (all cars)-T-shirt, sticker

CLEANEST BMW- GPS Patch, sticker

BEST NON-BMW (presented by Tyler Pavlic)- iPhone 4/4s case, stickers

PHOTO CONTEST-WI Bimmers facebook cover photo, t-shirt, stickers

BURNOUT!!- NASCAR tire, t-shirt, sticker, PUMA Gym Bag.

After prizes are given out, we will have a bonfire. It will be nice an toasty on a cold night, so bring hoodies, blankets, or whatever else you use to keep warm.

Bring lawn chairs!

Hooning is a-ok! Damaging my property is not. Just try to be respectful and realize that its my home.

Donations can be made to rampelsauce@gmail.com via pay pal.

As I said, donations are not required, but they are appreciated.

Edited by rampelsauce

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like Kerry's idea. That could be a giveaway for one of the bags. I have two. TJ, I dont know about charging a cover. I want to make this thing a blow out and I dont really feel like "working the door". Maybe have a donation pot. I expect to spend around $300 for the meet so everyone needs to get their asses out here to make it worth it.

Maybe set up a paypal where we can donate (but don't ask for gifts or donations, PP will pull the account if they think you are trying to be a charity). Then there is no working the door.

I might have some floormats to donate for the event. I have to see what I can get, possibly e30's which will be more popular than e39's I'm assuming.

straight6pwr let me know about this site, referred from E30Tech. I don't have a Bimmer (had an '84 325e with some mods) anymore but am I welcome to bring my Isuzu Impulse RS out to play? :)

If there was a donation needed to help offset the costs of organizing this then I'd be happy to throw down.

Do you have the multi square wheels that came on the Impulse? I want those soooo badly. And I will set up a donation link to my pay pal a couple weeks before the soiree. Even though its a Bimmer event, bring your ride out. It should prove to be a fun day, and there will be a bit of diversity.