WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 in the Kettle Moraine.

rampelsauce

What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?

• October 13th. That day seems like a good enough day. Eh?
    • October 20th. I like the 20th because it makes me think of $20 bills. That's money.
    • Im too sad to answer. Why don't you just go away mom?!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What time of day is this going down and will there be any fun drives involved?

This is what we have posted on the facebook event so far: Everything starts at 11:00am. We'll hang out, eat some food, and consume some beverages. Then, around 3:00pm, there will be a cruise through the Holy Hill area, with a couple stops/photo op sessions. Then, return back to the 415, and have a killer bonfire and brakestands all night. Feel free to bring a sleeping bag and crash on my floor or couches. Or bring a tent. http://www.facebook.com/events/400418446678501/

Were thinking about adding a scavenger hunt too but that will need a lot of planning.

I just joined this forum but I would love to come to this meet. This is excactlly the kind of thing I have been trying to find since I bought my bimmer last Janurary. It sounds like a blast.

I just found out I have to work that saturday untill 1pm and then I would have a 3 hour drive to get to the meet. Would it be worth my time being as I can't make it there till around 5pm? I really wanted to be part of the Holy Hill drive.

Edited by michael1972