WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 in the Kettle Moraine.

rampelsauce

What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?

• October 13th. That day seems like a good enough day. Eh?
    • October 20th. I like the 20th because it makes me think of $20 bills. That's money.
    • Im too sad to answer. Why don't you just go away mom?!

No, on the car currently are some embarassingly awful t00ner wheelz yo. The factory RS wheels are nearly impossible to find but the bolt pattern is 4x100 so luckily my other choices are many.

I met a guy in Madison that recently moved here from Missouri and has a '96 M3. I went over and drank a beer and we accomplished the changing of spark plugs and a camshaft position sensor. I let him know about the site and I'll make sure to let him know about this event too. He and I were talking about possibly going up to Road America next Sunday for their annual vintage fest. Anyone game?

Edited by Slowman

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this the same event as the "Kettle Moraine Fall Touring" I read about in the Bimmer Immer newsletter?

If the answer to this was already posted in this thread and I missed it because I am negligent and didn't read it all, then flame away, and know that my dad can beat up your dad.

Is this the same event as the "Kettle Moraine Fall Touring" I read about in the Bimmer Immer newsletter?

If the answer to this was already posted in this thread and I missed it because I am negligent and didn't read it all, then flame away, and know that my dad can beat up your dad.

lol. No, its different, its a WIBimmers specific event, with no BMWCCA affiliation. However, all are welcome.