WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Windy City Vintage Fest

visian

Windy City BMW's annual Vintage Fest is coming up September 18th. They normally have an awesome showing of 2002's and e30's as well as modern, etc. Registration to show ends September 11th, otherwise I'm sure it will be a good show to view as well. Rob Siegel, 'The Hack Mechanic' will be there. Also, it's right off the expressway and before you really hit Chicago gridlock traffic which is nice. Here's the details and check out the website http://www.windycitybmw.com/Vintageregister.aspx:

Date: Sunday, September 18th, 2016

Time: 10am until 1:00pm

Address: 777 Hickory Hill Drive, Vernon Hills, IL 60061

I will be in Chicago that day for a music festival. Might have to swing by this show before heading there.

Are you going to Riot Fest? Please tell me you will be there for the Misfits?

Yes I am! I am mainly going to see Rob Zombie as he is performing his 1995 White Zombie album Astro-Creep: 2000 in full. Gonna be epic!!!

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Snap said:

Love the photos, thanks for posting. What i loved even more was the pic of your touring with the table. Great display!

Must have been puckerfying driving with that in the back, no?

thanks. not puckerfying at all. the touring has tie-down hooks, so it was 4-pointed with ratchet straps and i was still slideways on on-ramps with no issues. :)

14 minutes ago, Bassboy3313 said:

Did it sell?

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

nope, back in my living room.  i wasn't around the car very much so probably missed anyone who was interested.

52 minutes ago, patsbimmer1 said:

That fuzzy interior lives by me.  That guy is a hoot and looooves to talk!  Chris can vouch for that, god save you if he starts a conversation with you.

Jim is everywhere! I'll make sure I'm around for this meet next year, always looks like a great turnout of great cars.