WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2023

YoungCR

Secret Santa Time !!! Assignments will be done on Tues 11/21/2022

PM/text me your address if you are interested in participating and you will be added to the list. 
General guideline for gifts is ~$20 or more if you choose. Gifts can be sent or opened at any time but it's more magical when the presents are opened or revealed on Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. Please reply in this thread with what you received! It's all part of the fun to see what others got and to verify gifts made it to their destination. 

PARTICIPANTATIONS:
-----------------------------------------

1. YoungCR
  2. JDesign
  3. WasntM3
  4. m42b32
  5. P_Roloff
  6. Patsbimmer1
  7. Rampelsauce
  8. Rekpoint

Would everyone be ok with using DrawNames.com for secret Santa? It will make the picks for us and that way I get to have an anonymous grifter as well. We use this for our family and it works well. I can set up restrictions on not getting the same recipient as last year.

I could make a group and then when you draw a name you can send an anonymous message to your recipient via draw names to get their address.

• 5 weeks later...
On 12/28/2023 at 4:35 PM, Rekpoint said:

Got mine in the mail the other day, Need to get my gift out and post pics once I get back from Vacation. Sorry, I'm slacking this year.

Same here. More like secret new years at this point. Sorry my secret receivers. 

I've been delinquent, sorry Chris! Chris hand delivered my gift the day before Christmas (in the dense fog no less), very appreciated and the gift is awesome!!

53453371556_6c0174c402_b.jpg

Super excited to get this hanging up in the house and the stickers will go very nicely on the workbench cabinets I'm putting up in the garage!

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/10/2024 at 1:51 PM, m42b32 said:

I've been delinquent, sorry Chris! Chris hand delivered my gift the day before Christmas (in the dense fog no less), very appreciated and the gift is awesome!!

53453371556_6c0174c402_b.jpg

Super excited to get this hanging up in the house and the stickers will go very nicely on the workbench cabinets I'm putting up in the garage!

I assume all those cars on the poster were /  are yours?

Hey everyone,

P_Roloff is wondering if his gift has been sent out yet. Not everyone replied in the forum thread either that they received their gifts. I don’t know what the matches are so sending out a message is the best I can do.

If you have P_Roloff as your drawn name you can send him a message directly by going to My Drawn Name and scrolling down to the text box “Ask a question anonymously” to say the gift was sent out or not at this point or contact him directly on the forum or if you have his info and don’t mind giving up anonymity. 

If anyone else is waiting on a gift still please reply as well to help track that down.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/16/2024 at 10:45 AM, patsbimmer1 said:

🤣Fair enough, lol.  I know your first love was Hondas and I got bored looking at BMW stuff so I took a chance.

Well thank you, I love it and it couldn’t have come at a better time. Honestly it’s shocking how well you timed it because I had an EF shirt that was very similar that I’ve had since high school. I recently tossed it away because the entire print was worn off the shirt and it was tattered with holes and oil stains. Hopefully I can keep this one a decade or more, just like the last!