WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Concours BMW vs International BMW

B C

Concours BMW vs. International BMW  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which dealer do you like better

• International BMW
    • Concours BMW

I will say, International Autos parts department sucks. I have to deal with them relatively frequently. It is almost impossible to get a hold of them via phone. Funny how I can be there ordering parts and just watch the employees ignore every phone call while the phone is just ringing nonstop. It takes less time out of my day to look part numbers up on real oem(which I can do faster than their employees) and drive down there to order parts. Forget about getting the parts delivered, most of the time I need to call to see if they have even come in. I have even had special ordered parts from Germany that took weeks to recieve supposedly sold (not that anyone else would have ever bought them) even though they were prepaid. Absolute garbage on all fronts there.

Megasquirt does NOT like cheap crank position sensors and others, on here even, have had poor results trying to get something OE anywhere but the dealer, otherwise I have really been able to find everything else I need online or even at that European parts place right next to the Zoo interchange

On 4/27/2016 at 8:50 PM, YoungCR said:

I talked to Darcy about this and she said at the time that everything as far as board meetings and the concours show were to remain the same.

It is now either BMW of Milwaukee North or Umansky if you don't feel like saying all the words for BMW of Milwaukee North.  We continued to use Concours BMW as the name until we were provided new ad templates, etc. for the new name.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...