WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Reset Coatings is open for (limited) business!

rampelsauce

Yep, it took this long. I am offically up and running! New oven, new equipment, new process. I have a 4'x4'x2' oven ready to bake anything that fits. PM or text me for a quote regarding your project. Here's a couple sample images of what I've done so far:

000c5c39c0ee73a2620c32ab6cf3fc52.jpgdfdfb57a77bc30158598a16f19d773e6.jpgd3552e2a36f29ac3b1167ab858dc19c8.jpg0fe8782f75ebf5338a732d1fed73969b.jpg

No wheels til I prove out the process with a few sets I have here already.  Will post news here when updates happen.  Ask about the family discount.

Might as well ask a few questions incase I find something I need done=) 

What is your current lead time?

What is your current color selection? 

Where is Reset Coatings located? 

I typically quote about a week turn around for small batches, however it is dependent on if I'd have to order custom power.

I have: red, yellow, 2 kinds of white, black, S&S wrinkle black, arctic cat green, satin black, high gloss (wet) black, imitation chrome, blue, and a couple others.  I can have just about any color within a week.

I'm located in Port Washington, but I am willing to meet up to grab parts. 

Actually, thanks for the questions.  I should have put some more details in my post.  Let me know what you need done.  I also do media blasting/stripping.

4'x4'x2' box should fit something relatively narrow almost 5' 6" long if you have the ability to prop it up like that (actually corner to corner dimension should be ~6')

(i was considering this myself for some parts)

I use different length hooks that I bend up on the spot to make it work.  Next time I hang something with an long dimmension I'll shoot some photos for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, straight6pwr said:

don't tell me your going to be a super hipster and ride that seat with no padding on it?<_<

that staining is super cool, though.

A friend of mine and myself are going to be building and selling bikes like this to hipsters. All custom single speed builds all with different coatings.  

I like my butt to be as comfy as possible.;)