WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New member, E60 M5

Hey guys, been active on E46 Fanatics and M3 Forum quite a bit (handle Brownmagic) but haven't done anything on this forum.  Sold my E46 M3, currently in the garage is an E83 X3, P38 Range Rover and E60 M5.

I've probably met a few of you here and there at some events, I think last year I came to to the burger event at Zimbrick and that prompted me to want to join this community.  Anyway, hoping to have more meet ups later - anyone go to the Lake Mills Cars and Coffee?

Here's the new-to-me M5:  It's actually Silver Gray but for whatever reason my camera brings out the blue and it looks more silverstone.

front%201.jpg

Silverstone II extended leather interior with Madiera Wood trim (sought this out specifically, it's my favorite combo)

interior%20passenger.jpg

Welcome! I would've been at that Zimbrick meet Kyle and Brian threw together. Like the nice purchase, can't say I've seen a white e60 anything interior before

Edit: Saw in your photo thread your from SP. I live in Waunakee and work on my cars in Sun Prairie.

Welcome to here! The color combo is only rivaled by alpine white and Imola red

Thank you!  I'm a sucker for Alpine White as well, hard to find though.

Welcome=) How do you like the m5 versus the e46 m3?

It's funny, I was just talking about this with a couple car friends.  The E46 M3 is the best all around car in my opinion.  It's fast, great looking, gas mileage is decent and gives you many thrills.  My E60 is insane on the highway but you can only enjoy it for a moment before reaching go-to-jail speeds.  I compared this to the E60 being 1 bite of the best steak you've ever eating, or the E46 being all of a really good one...

Welcome! I would've been at that Zimbrick meet Kyle and Brian threw together. Like the nice purchase, can't say I've seen a white e60 anything interior before

Edit: Saw in your photo thread your from SP. I live in Waunakee and work on my cars in Sun Prairie.

Nice!  Hopefully I can catch you at the next event or around SP.  We live in the new development area off of Reiner so kind of the new sun prairie area.

I plan to be at Cars and coffee this weekend if weather is good

Ahhh this weekend for CC we have plans for the 4th, but I'll be there next month for sure!  (Sounds so far away)

Very nice!  Welcome!  It's a kayak version, but still cool.  

Thank you! Sorry for the ignorance, what's a kayak version?

Now that I see your sig pic I remember meeting you at that C&C!  Chris (Cyoung) and I were there for a little bit before you guys went and got breakfast.  I had the TiAg e90 335i and Chris had his e30 there. 

Oh yeah, I remember you guys! I think I've seen your 335 there once before but only met you in person this last time.