WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Secret Santa 2014

B C

I had an idea that it would be cool to all get together and exchange the gifts in person, but the amount of people that could actually make it somewhere at a dedicated time and location wouldn't make it worth it unfortunately.

I really like this idea though. Excellent proposal Snap=) If everyone enjoys it we should really do this yearly. 

Still waiting for my secret santa's gift to be mailed to me, so that I can mail it to them. :rolleyes:

You were all pm'd the name/address of who you are in charge of. Just in case people dont read PM's or see one from me and immediately bin it.

If this post was a joke then i fail. Im handling multiple crying kids. Fun has escaped me entirely

True, except that people think I'm this big time BMW guy (which I am a huge fan) but I know very few of the chassis codes, and even fewer of the engine codes.  I feel pretty dumb at any BMW meet.

I feel the same way when anyone asks me about a bmw past 2005 hahah. All of my friends know I live bmw, but then someone asks me a question about a newer car and I'm just like.... ummmmmm they're great!