WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Large Format Printing

CMart

Here are a few test prints I did for my office. I didn't wrap them, but they show the capability of the printer pretty well. Can you tell I like Lambos?

Also, I have a camera capable of taking pictures that are suited for high res printing such as this. I am no professional, but these new cameras make it very easy to look like you know what you are doing.

14771894229_a0695379be_z.jpg

14935581356_7d98bf9a8e_z.jpg

14935582506_a913f2071f_z.jpg

14771998048_21b9facce3_z.jpg

Honestly don't remember too much, but its relatively simple stuff. My biggest pet peeve is people (ahem OfficeMax staff :rolleyes:) handling materials without gloves. The oils in your fingers will soak into the paper and the bleed through the ink hence ruining the print. Otherwise you're only as capable as the equipment you own! 

Is there a minimum resolution you would recommend for prints?

I have seen quality prints as low as 53 DPI on canvas. I have never tried lower than that. That being said I like staying above 100.

I may have to get some large prints of my car...

Or some posters for the shop!

Let me know and I can get you a quote!

• 1 year later...

Anyone entrepreneurial looking to make some extra money?

I am moving in a few months and don't want to take this. Wiling to give a stupid good deal to someone who will use it. I made my money back on this thing in 6 months and next to 0 marketing. Comes with a ton of extra ink and paper. I can even include some wood/tools that allow you to make your own frames very easily.

More info below:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/5464188741.html

19 minutes ago, CMart said:

Anyone entrepreneurial looking to make some extra money?

I am moving in a few months and don't want to take this. Wiling to give a stupid good deal to someone who will use it. I made my money back on this thing in 6 months and next to 0 marketing. Comes with a ton of extra ink and paper. I can even include some wood/tools that allow you to make your own frames very easily.

More info below:

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ele/5464188741.html

I was interested in this good deal until I saw the price. I figured these wouldn't be cheap, but damn.

1 hour ago, Earl said:

Moving? 

Denver - the sunshine state

56 minutes ago, Bassboy3313 said:

I'd love to have that, but way too much for my blood. :(

PM me - this would be a great addition to your setup. You can print on the vinyl you cut then transfer that to a plotter and cutout anything you want. Think fatheads.

1 hour ago, suspenceful said:

I was interested in this good deal until I saw the price. I figured these wouldn't be cheap, but damn.

Good deal is relative. Also, I would let it go for much less to a forum member that will put some use to it.