WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Oktoberfest/ Autumnal Gathering 3 - Mid October.

rampelsauce

Well, I'm going to make a facebook event tonight. It will help me get a basic head count. I still could use a hand planning the cruise route. My whole plan to have a pre-meet planning get together fell through pretty hard. No one came by.

I'd like to try again but I won't have another weekend off in awhile. If a good amount of people would like to help plan this I could get out of work on a Saturday. Keep me posted about that.

I'll link the facebook event tonight.

Count me in. Would like to try to meet up with the Appleton/Oshkosh area members on the way down to criuse in the rest of the way.

I might be down for this, but I was thinking of going around the other side of the lake so I can hit some of my favorite Kettle Moraine roads on the way down :shifty: I'm also planning on going to the Fox Valley Sports Car Club autocross at Miller Park on the 19th, so the try-not-to-drink-too-much/sleep-in-my-car plan sounds like a winner to me.

I might be down for this, but I was thinking of going around the other side of the lake so I can hit some of my favorite Kettle Moraine roads on the way down :shifty: I'm also planning on going to the Fox Valley Sports Car Club autocross at Miller Park on the 19th, so the try-not-to-drink-too-much/sleep-in-my-car plan sounds like a winner to me.

Where are you located? Likely meet up spot?