WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Oktoberfest/ Autumnal Gathering 3 - Mid October.

rampelsauce

It's October.  Holy crap.

I'll be constructing the special edition grill this weekend for the cooking of brats.  Pics to come soon.

What's on the menu?  Beer brats, home made kraut supplied by my lovely girlfriend's Dad, condiments for the brats, chips (variety), and BEER.

First come first served folks.  When I'm out, I'm out.  Still tallying up the RSVP's x 1.5 to get a solid number and will be picking up supplies on the 17th.

Oh, I still need to talk to some people about the cruise route.  If you'd like to share your thoughts and do a shake down prior to the meet, this Saturday would be a great time to do so, as I have the day off.  I'm posting this at work, so I will try to google map out my planned route and post it on here to get some opinions.  Ideally a few guys would come out to the shop and help me plan this in person, so if you're bored this Saturday, feel free to hit me up.

Like I stated before, Aaron @ Quantum Performance WILL NOT be able to dyno cars this weekend because of his participation in a Chump Car race.  Sorry guys.  Editing first post to reflect this.

That's all I can think of for now, if you have any ideas, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM/Text/Call/Email/Smoke signal/Morse code.  I don't care if I don't know you personally, every opinion offered will be considered.