WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Chapter GMW | E30 LS1 (starting on post #1427)

DrLeadFoot

Like Jordan said, we're at 10am and a 3rd car will be there at 11:15 so I imagine they could get you on at 12pm.  Apparently I have a wedding to go to that I told my wife we weren't going to attend since we don't know the people. I did not win that battle but I found out after I scheduled the appointment and told her I am not cancelling and if we're going to the stupid wedding then she can come with me to the dyno so I don't have to drive home to pick her up.

I don't know if you can tell but I was a little angry about this lol.

Stumbled across this thread that deals with leaky power steering pumps of the S5X motors.  Placed hear for reference.

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?1224155-E36-M3-Powersteering-Leak-Fixed-reservior-relocated

Power steering leak fixed...

http://www.e90post.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=1156200&stc=1&d=1423544592

Well this was a huge PITA.

Broke off two pins of the TRM turbo chip thingy.

16912957067_86e96e8ffe_b.jpg

Kudos to Snap for helping me out!!!

16932802160_575994bf05_b.jpg

16934161579_2c44a6dcbf_b.jpg

I had an extra ECU that I grabbed from a junk yard back when Kummrow thought my harmonic damper problem was an ECU problem...  But that $90 for the ECU came in handy because we used the wire holding the tag on to solder up the TRM chip!

17118799432_75bb7ef0db_b.jpg

Now all is right in the world and she is running like champ!  A little break up still but not as bad as before.  I'm scheduled the 18th for some dyno pulls at Late Model Throttle in Waukesha, WI to get a better look at what is going on then I'll have TRM send me a better tune.