WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

On April 17, 2016 at 6:38 PM, Earl said:

Just got home from Euro District. Can I be relieved of driving duties for a week? Rear quarters and tires are pretty scrubbed up but the car drove absolutely flawlessly=D

What's the recap on the show?  Worth putting on the "Go To" calendar for next year?

On April 17, 2016 at 8:29 AM, KaiserRolls said:

Going to the WCEC opener meet today with the gf in her Miata.

Any objection if I post the fuckery I see at this car show? Gonna see how many cruzes and new darts I can spot. And maybe subies with hella horns

Either way. Wish me luck

Serious question:. Were there any "well done" cars there?!?  Every car I've ever seen with a WCEC sticker is a POS.  

41 minutes ago, ClassE said:

What's the recap on the show?  Worth putting on the "Go To" calendar for next year?

Hands down the most well organised show I have ever been to with the most respect shown by the people who attended. Simply put, the perfect car show with no drama

Sams car is back on the road with the exhaust we picked up from Cmart, a new water pump, and a 16" Spal fan=) The car stays really cold which makes me happy since I had thought it had a weeping headgasket. Turns out it was actually losing coolant from the waterpump. She did fracture the oil pan again yesterday so she has another one ordered and the skidplate will be going on immediately lol. 

3 hours ago, Earl said:

Sams car is back on the road with the exhaust we picked up from Cmart, a new water pump, and a 16" Spal fan=) The car stays really cold which makes me happy since I had thought it had a weeping headgasket. Turns out it was actually losing coolant from the waterpump. She did fracture the oil pan again yesterday so she has another one ordered and the skidplate will be going on immediately lol. 

How the fuck does she keep breaking oil pans!?!?

Sam has a skidplate but we didnt get it on lol. Johnny is on air and didnt give a skid plate any thought since the car made it to Indiana and back issue free. This defect in the road could have killed the pan on a stock height 318i for sure lol

• 2 weeks later...

Hello from Tennessee! Not sure which vehicle is more common here, Nissans, VWs or mobility scooters. I do enjoy visiting Tennessee though, if I have to travel somewhere. delightful people and nice scenery (im not in Memphis)