WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 M50 tear down kinda thing

StewCrew

Any problem with your current hydro? Would you be willing to sell it?

No it works fine. It was kind of an impulse buy because I didn't have enough money for the one I wanted lol. I figured since I'm redoing everything else I might as well get the hydro I want. But yeah if it comes off in one piece I'll sell it to ya.

No it works fine. It was kind of an impulse buy because I didn't have enough money for the one I wanted lol. I figured since I'm redoing everything else I might as well get the hydro I want. But yeah if it comes off in one piece I'll sell it to ya.

Sweet man thanks. It will be better than my cable ebrake no matter what though right? Haha

Sweet man thanks. It will be better than my cable ebrake no matter what though right? Haha

Lol yeah. It's plumbed in line to your rear brakes. So put simply its almost the same as your foot brake, but with your hand. They're a lot of fun. It puts out more than enough pressure to lock up our tiny rear brakes :P

Anything is better then a cable E-brake. A wooden stick on a pivotal system is better

Definitely going to have this as my ebrake handle... [ATTACH]800[/ATTACH]

We have like 200 different ones.

That's something I never thought about.. Brakes! Probably want that 5 lug swap specifically for that..

post-848-13621155013_thumb.jpg

Definitely going to have this as my ebrake handle... [ATTACH]800[/ATTACH]

We have like 200 different ones.

That's something I never thought about.. Brakes! Probably want that 5 lug swap specifically for that..

Ill buy one off you? Im using a 1 3/4" wrench right now for my shifter but was looking to change it up!

This thread isn't about beer tap shift knobs? I must be in the wrong thread... 0.o

Anyway, condor speed shop motor and trans mounts ordered, AKG subframe reinforcements ordered, and my new hydro will be getting ordered tonight. I love pay days. So much. Hopefully getting the m50 head to the machine shop down the street to get it decked for my mls headgasket and it's good to go on! Finally!