WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 M50 tear down kinda thing

StewCrew

And row, if you want my cardboard template for the engine bay plates I'd be more than happy to give it to you. Saves you all the time measuring lol. I only had to grind the very inside part like 2mm so the core support would slide on without hitting it.

Where do you live?! I'm pretty interested! That would be great

Boink. Pick a date. I'm down whenever.

Lets meet this Friday or something. It doesnt matter to me. Grill out at Brian's house??

Anyway I emailed VAC about my headgasket and am waiting for their response. But I just picked up these guys today!

Crank position sensor

Posted Image

Thermostat and thermostat housing

Posted Image

Cam position sensor

Posted Image

Valve cover gasket

Posted Image

And last but not least, water pump

Posted Image

New parts always feels good. But nothing can happen until I get that damn head gasket.

Who knows. Did you contact VAC yet? I know you mentioned it

Yeah. I emailed them this morning and got a response within a couple minutes saying my message would be forwarded the web-store manager (which it was, a CC was sent to him). This was at 10:30 this morning. So hopefully Ill have a response by tomorrow.

Hopefully! This thing needs to be on the road to my house ASAP!

This.

I got a call from VAC tonight. They said my gasket was ordered and it will be about another week until it gets to their warehouse, and THEN it will be sent to me. So from what I understand, another two weeks... In the mean time I'm ordering a new hydro brake and going with a little different setup than I have now. I'm super excited for this :D