WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 M50 tear down kinda thing

StewCrew

How about have it done by the time, we can go to H2oi together, I hope to god we can embark on that journey

I was actually planning on bringing the e46 to that, just to be comfy, have a/c, music, leather, not racecar, ect.  Lol.  But if you're willing to bring the e28, Im willing to bring the e30 ;)

I was actually planning on bringing the e46 to that, just to be comfy, have a/c, music, leather, not racecar, ect.  Lol.  But if you're willing to bring the e28, Im willing to bring the e30 ;)

Well, I was told if I show up, I gotta bring the E28, otherwise I'll get roofied. So either way works for me. I don't mind being roofied, I guess

yessir. Maybe, idk yet.

If we just take your car that'd be rad. Cause the E28 bottoms out on bumps easily

Pshh.  Throw that skid plate on and youll be fine.

I'll be making the h20 trip as well;) Maybe we can room together.

WiBimmers slumber partay?

More news.  Now that Im back from Texas, I can spend money.  Ordered a 24v skid plate off r3v, a TMS underdrive pulley set, and a new coolant reservoir.  I got something else too but cant remember right now.

Yay for new parts!! Ordered a few things myself this week. You gonna be working on the car any evenings this week Jake? I'd like to swing by and check out how things are coming along.

Yeah like Brian said, its like Christmas without that one relative who uses 5lbs of tape to wrap their gifts.  And nice!  What parts and for which car?   I usually stay after work to work on the car every day (my work and the shop are the same thing).  Im waiting to hear from Andy when he can come time my motor.  Whichever day he can is probably when Ill stay extra late though.

Ironically, that's exactly what I did, unbolted it, drilled, sledge hammered them in.

Hell yeah.  Whoever had it maaco painted, had them paint the metal bumpers too.  So it almost looks like a plastic bumper with how far it sits in 0.o   

Also talked to Andy (the guy who will be timing my motor) a little bit.  Were going to be aiming to between now and this weekend for him to swing by.  I told him no hurry, but I cant wait to get this thing finished!