WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 M50 tear down kinda thing

StewCrew

besides the fenders. they aren't necessary though

shaving weight = shaving seconds. 

glad this thing is rippin' around!!!

Lol i got a few things to wrap up still, which I might get to tonight.  I was going to paint the fenders and hood blue to kind of match the car, but thats more work I dont want to do.  I just want to drive it.

Because it is lower fool. And I really think you should get the eta valence;) My favorite e30 valence

If John wants to trade valences I'd be down lol. He's got that early model lip too that looks badass! I could get an iS splitter to have it a bit lower, but I don't really wanna spend more money than I have to.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

what happened to never cleaning it??? wait what happened to the car?

Jake parted her out=P John has the swap in his e30 (the one you said has a poked out eye) and the wheels, suspension, ect. were all sold off. Jake was going to move to Texas as planned but told me he would miss me too much, so now he lives off of Brady Street.

Jake parted her out=P John has the swap in his e30 (the one you said has a poked out eye) and the wheels, suspension, ect. were all sold off. Jake was going to move to Texas as planned but told me he would miss me too much, so now he lives off of Brady Street.

Wow ive been away cor a bit too long havent i.