WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E30 M50 tear down kinda thing

StewCrew

That video's rad as shit. I've seen it before. I've also seen that E36 before, but not sure where.

Theres a video of an e46 doing a roundabout a couple times with the exact same color scheme, who is also from the same team as the e36, which might be what youre thinking of?  But yeah, the whole JBB channel is filled with sweet foreign drift footage.

Also, Jeff and his lady stopped by for a bit while torquing the head to ARP specs and the head no longer leaks :)

Good guy Jeff is always down to help.

Friend just did his head and it also leaks oil from the front. What bolts and headgasket did you use? Sent from the future. Or my phone, who knows.

M50 ARPs and a VAC .070" MLS headgasket.  Mine no longer leaks after torquing it down to ARP spec instead of OEM how I first did it.  I also had the head resurfaced as well.

getting closer to rage drifting! looking great

I know!   I spent a lot of today going back over everything and making sure important bolts were loctited and torqued, plugs were still plugged in, and that it still had oil lol.

dat engine bay 0___0

oh

and dat steering angle 0__0

Dat dat! 0.o