WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M20 Turbo => M50 turbo fun.

Rowleym

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sooo... like 4 of my buddies came over, and we did some work. I also decided to turn it into a full track rat/whatever. We gutted the interior today. We dropped the motor, sub frame, trans, struts, driveshaft, and differential, and just rolled it out from under the car. I'm really trying to hunt down a cheap motor because I really need to get this thing running. The guy I bought my motor from is dipping out on me, and I just need to finish it. I will have pictures tomorrow. 

That sucks dude. If you know where he lives, just show up, and be like, "yo mother fucker, I'm here for my god damn motor I paid for" If you need back up, I'll gladly ride with you. Show up at like 5am. Right before he has to get up for work= totally fuck his day up.

That sucks dude. If you know where he lives, just show up, and be like, "yo mother fucker, I'm here for my god damn motor I paid for" If you need back up, I'll gladly ride with you. Show up at like 5am. Right before he has to get up for work= totally fuck his day up.

I agree, call/text him every hour. thats ridiculous