WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

M20 Turbo => M50 turbo fun.

Rowleym

Only update for Rowley is this short story I'm about to recite to you.

Cruising Madison, actually going from one bank to another to transfer, "Supplies". I'm sitting at this intersection of Madison

This intersection:

asavb.jpg

. I see some random dude flicking me off in one of these:

280px-2007_Acura_MDX_--_NHTSA.jpg

And all I could think is, "Is who the hell is this dude?!" Look a little closer, and and this is what I see.

549724_4238430996000_1035843424_n.jpg

I see RowleyM in Madison, giving me the bird, in the busiest intersection of the entire town. How the fuck he managed to spot me (not like it's hard, for how small/lowered my car is, EVERYONE notices/hears it.  But for real. In the cluster of the Farmers Market, meat meet going on in Madison, Rowley and I meet. In the 9 way intersection. My mind= blown.

• 1 month later...

Beautiful little story there brian. I like it. haha. But Yea there has been tons of progress on this little guy, and I've drove her a few times. May I add that the brakes blow dick. Anyways, the last time I pulled the motor, it only took me an hour and a half. I think thats pretty good.. But I made a pretty shitty trade, and now I have to get another clutch kit before this bitch goes back together for the last time. Oh, by the way, I have an m52 and a zf trans now. Real nice lightweight flywheel too. 

calm your tits Jacob

Matchell I swear to Allah....

Beautiful little story there brian. I like it. haha. But Yea there has been tons of progress on this little guy, and I've drove her a few times. May I add that the brakes blow dick. Anyways, the last time I pulled the motor, it only took me an hour and a half. I think thats pretty good.. But I made a pretty shitty trade, and now I have to get another clutch kit before this bitch goes back together for the last time. Oh, by the way, I have an m52 and a zf trans now. Real nice lightweight flywheel too. 

So you got the m50 in and driving, and then it came out again?  I know that feel.

• 6 months later...

So I have some questions about my e36 turbo haha. Think I will be fine with just using aluminum hard lines and an aluminum fuel cell? running e85 and e98. also. I have 80LB siemens injectors, and I haven't bought fuel pumps yet, or a regulator, how much power do you think i can get out of them before switching to id2000's or whatever. and ill post pictures some day :) Shes really rolling now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Basically finished ordering stuff for my fuel system. I have -8 from the stock tank and stock pump, to the surge tank, then dual bosch 044 in parallel with -8 lines going to both sides of the fuel rail, and a -6 from the center of the fuel rail to the surge tank(FPR THAT I HAVENT ORDER YET INSERT HERE), and then -6 all the way back.