WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 in the Kettle Moraine.

rampelsauce

What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What day should the WIBIMMERS Autumnal Gathering 2 be on?

• October 13th. That day seems like a good enough day. Eh?
    • October 20th. I like the 20th because it makes me think of $20 bills. That's money.
    • Im too sad to answer. Why don't you just go away mom?!

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I work there! Also, update. Im getting a half barrel of Hoffbrau Weiss. They didn't have what I wanted in 1/6 or 1/4 barrels. Also, the burnout contest will begin whenever. People can do some at the photo op spot, and then I anticipate the majority to happen after we get back and hand out the other prizes.

I used to work in the detail department with Mike and Scott aka The Clowns

I work there! Also, update. Im getting a half barrel of Hoffbrau Weiss. They didn't have what I wanted in 1/6 or 1/4 barrels. Also, the burnout contest will begin whenever. People can do some at the photo op spot, and then I anticipate the majority to happen after we get back and hand out the other prizes.

Because of the presence of alcohol at tomorrows meet and the sheer number of people we are expecting, we've been told by other organizers of car meets that we need to have a some legal terms. This is to prevent the website itself from becoming liable and ultimately being shut down as a result. We are gonna ask that you agree to these terms so we can continue to hold events like these in the future.

Listed Below are the Terms & Conditions for the WiBimmers.com Autumnal Gathering 2 Car Meet held on the 20th day of October, 2012 at the Residency of Zachary John Rampelberg located at 415 Colgate Rd, Colgate, WI 53017.

ENTRY AND ADVERTISING RELEASE: In consideration of this entry, car owner, entrant and spouse or guest(s) agree to permit WiBimmers.com to use their names and pictures, and pictures of the car, for publicity, advertising and commercial purposes, including newspapers, magazines, and radio during and after the event and do hereby relinquish any rights whatsoever to any photos taken in connection with the event, and give permission to publish or sell photographs.

OPERATION: Event management reserves the right to restrict entrants to acceptable behavior during any and all activities of the Autumnal Gathering 2. Any poor behavior during the events will be reason for denying admittance of vehicle and entrant to listed events. This reservation includes persons, things, conduct, printed matter, or any act or item of poor character which the management considers to be objectionable to the event’s well being. Underage drinking will be strictly prohibited and enforced.

LIABILITY: In consideration of the acceptance of the right to participate by the undersigned entrant, participants, and/or spectator(s), the undersigned does by execution of this entry form, hereby release and discharge WiBimmers.com and any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, and anyone else connected with the management or presentation of the Autumnal Gathering 2 of and from any and all known or unknown damages, injuries, losses, judgments, claims, or liabilities of any kind or character or from any cause whatsoever that may be suffered by the undersigned to his person or property. Further, the undersigned expressly agrees to indemnify WiBimmers.com for any sums of money which may have to be paid to any persons for any loss, damage, costs and expenses including attorney’s fees, personal injury, property damage or any other claim resulting from or occasioned by the conduct or act of the undersigned entrant or any participant assisting or cooperating with entrant or under the direction or control of entrant. Entrant acknowledges the risk of damage to his person or property by reason of participation in the Autumnal Gathering 2 and expressly agrees to assume all such risk.

Here is a PDF copy of the document you will be asked to sign upon entrance tomorrow.

[ATTACH]503[/ATTACH]

10:20:12MeetTerms.pdf

Guest CallmeDavis

Thanks again guys for making me not feel like an outcast with my VW. I had a good time for the short period I was there. Hope to be able to make it out to more events! I'm working on pictures as I type this, I will post some teasers as well as the link to the full album on my Flickr, so stay tuned.

You know it was a good meet when the cops roll up 20 minutes after your cruise. :P

Good times had by all and I look forward to the next one. Special thanks to Zach for hosting a great event!

Some of you asked me about my electronic cigarette and some of you just looked at me like, "What the fuck are you smoking? LOL" - More e-cig info than I can possibly explain here