WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Stance Tax To The Max: E30 M3 $224k on ebay

B C

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-M3-M3-/111745377960?

forcerrptr=true&hash=item1a048b26a8&item=111745377960  

dd1d06c2d6b27c999a5fa2d9e86c1a59.jpg

e6c20face957ab3da9425c937d18733d.jpg

a9eca4f0b957966d67bde6ff4ebe9e8a.jpg

The price doesn't irk me at all. This car very closely fits one of many ideas that fall under the "ultimate e30" category. The custom work involved looks to be the highest quality attainable. The build progress has been posted in at least a few forums over the years.

yea i'm sorry but this thing is nowhere near 225k. 

The biggest issue is that the listing is horrible. If you have this kind of vehicle and you are asking this kind of price, you should have at least 15 minutes of video, and at least 200-300 photos. 

My buddy flips about 10 classic sports cars a year on eBay and his listings are so incredibly inclusive, and as a result he commands obscene prices for his cars, and he ends up selling his services to other people to sell their sports cars. I have a really high set of standards in terms of what is in a car listing on eBay for something like this, because I've seen what it is when it's done right.

This ad is a joke as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what the car has in it. The guy clearly doesn't want to sell it because the price listed and the car itself do not have anywhere near the background information to back it up and let the buyer make an informed purchasing decision.

This is fishing at its finest. Fuck that kid. 

yea i'm sorry but this thing is nowhere near 225k. 

This ad is a joke as far as I'm concerned. I don't care what the car has in it. The guy clearly doesn't want to sell it because the price listed and the car itself do not have anywhere near the background information to back it up and let the buyer make an informed purchasing decision.

This is fishing at its finest. Fuck that kid. 

agreed. 

also, all that beautiful work and they decided to cut giant holes in the middle of the rear bumper for the quad exhaust?