WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Brew city cruise night - BMW night is tonight! (8/11)

m42b32

Yeah guys, come on out!  It's going to be a big night - weather is perfect, and BMW night is usually our biggest night.  Last year we had about 90 BMWs at the event.  This year we've been averaging about 170 cars at our show every week.  Tonight I expect well over 200 cars, plus many spectators.  Come before 6:00 pm for best parking.

that m3 with plate 175539 belongs to a guy (Dan i believe) who bought several of them together as a package deal. We were discussing track days and he's got this silver one as a street car and another one dedicated to the track. Also the red one you photo'd with the checkered flags was driven in by his dad. 

must be nice, lol

that m3 with plate 175539 belongs to a guy (Dan i believe) who bought several of them together as a package deal. We were discussing track days and he's got this silver one as a street car and another one dedicated to the track. Also the red one you photo'd with the checkered flags was driven in by his dad.

must be nice, lol

Dave is his name. Awesome guy, he helped me with car repairs way back when I was getting into e30s. He used to have the track car it was an s50 swapped e30 but I believe he sold it to another local guy a while back.

Thanks everyone who came out for the show!  It was a really nice evening.  Don't forget, we do this every Tuesday night through September and everyone is always welcome.  BMW night was huge - well over 200 cars - but we almost always have 170 or more cars at the show if the weather is nice.

all day every day. I live right off of the Merton ave exit.

Yup, definitely used to see your red 1'er on there about once a week. Looked great from what I could see.

I used to go west in the morning and east in the afternoon, so opposite. I just started a new job closer to where I live so I'm no longer commuting to the hartland area from milwaukee.