WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hey-New guy

denialchild45

Hey Everybody,

My name's Zach and I picked up an e90 325i 6spd/mt (black) with the sport suspension last year.  Previous car was a 2004.5 VW GLI, but was taken by our lovely downtown potholes.  Yes, a pothole totaled my car while trying to find parking :mad: .  Anyways, I've always wanted a BMW and was able to pick one up.  Grabbed the 325 as there weren't many other cars that caught my interest at the time and I was in kind of a bind.  Thought okay this is clean, won't take much to get it how I want. Car is currently stock, but have ordered some parts and looking to get her close to done by this summer.  Unfortunately I have the stock halogens as well (killing me everyday when I look at her). This is my first BMW, so if anyone has any tips/suggestions - let me know!  I'm currently running 16in Borbet's- if ya see me give me a honk or somethin'

Also if anyone has or knows anyone with these parts- give me a shout!
-Pre-LCI Xenon's (Probably going to go Umnitza if I can't find a set locally)

-An exhaust guy that could assist in the dual to dual-quad change

-Wheels and tires- debating between a staggered 18x8.5/18.9.5 or 19x8x5/19x9.5 setup.  If anyone knows anyone selling a set like this I'd appreciate it!

Nice! Also, if anyone has any recommendations on other mods, please let me know.  Off the bat- I do not intend to lower this car due to what happened to the GLI.  Thankfully the sport suspension has me sitting a little more aggressive than normal.  I've been contemplating the booster cable, potentially the 3-stage intake manifold mod, and the Euro Box intake.  I've seen some topics about coding to get a few more HP (in conjunction with the intake and intake manifold)- but I am still very new to the coding aspect of these cars.  Any info is greatly appreciated

• 4 weeks later...

Little update-  Just ordered my M3 rear bumper last night with the dual cut outs.  Should be here by the end of the week then hoping to drop everything off to get painted (CSL boot, front splitters, hamman style front lip, rear bumper).  Also believe I've secured a trade on some 18in Black Beyern Spartans (just need tires and maybe a little touch up).  Looking like by the end of April I should have everything but the damn headlights (bane of my existence at the moment), but asked my buddy to let me know if there are any Pre-LCI headlights at the dealership that get swapped to let me know and I'll come grab them (real real long shot, but hey it doesn't hurt to ask, right!?)