WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

Hey-New guy

denialchild45

Yeah, we moved a few blocks over, near MIAD. The Porsche will be coming out of storage soon! And I think she has the itch for a few mods this year

Awesome!

I know you have an M3 already obviously, but do you know of any exhaust tips that might work other than OEM?  Don't want to buy something that won't work with the cut-outs.

Picked up my bumper today! PITA to get home and had to borrow a friend's SUV to transport it. Going to be interesting on how to take it to get painted :angry: , but I'll figure that out.  Should have my Beyern's on Monday as well.  Ordering tips next week as well.  Then just a waiting game on when I can get everything painted.  Probably going to wait to install until I am able to order/install my headlights.  No point in getting the car assembled just to take it apart to install these damn headlights.

• 1 month later...

No assembly this weekend :(  and probably won't be ready for Automotion...Oh well! But it will be quality and I'd take that any day over a rushed job.  Still going to mount the wheels, put the red tail light tint on, and give her a good detail.. maybe get the windows tinted if I'm feelin frisky

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah it really blows.  Pics aren't the best, and that front passenger door is way more dented in than the pics. Oh yeah, and you can tell they somehow got the wheels as well. I'm headed back to my apartment to see if I can get the security footage from the parking lot I'm in.  The guy has a monstrosity of a mix-matched colored dodge ram...that he feels the need to back in to his spot.  Just by looking at the truck I feel he doesn't have insurance.  He also has a shitty 90's trans am which he backs in too.  Which was also crossing over into my spot last night (This guy seems like a real winner).  His truck has also been MIA the entire week which makes me think he is hiding the vehicle/getting it touched up.  I assume they can always test the paint transfer on my car to see the make/model of whomever hit me.

My biggest fear at this point is that the work may exceed the current value of the car.  If they do that, then I'll have spent the money getting my additional parts painted for nothing.. Ugh!

IMG_7676.jpg

IMG_7675%201.jpg

I feel a small rant coming on...

holy fuck. That's bad. Really bad, for being parked. Guarantee that shitfuck is hiding his truck out getting it touched up. I seriously hope there is security footage of your parking lot. 

God I hate people. This is why I drive my car from my garage, to my private work parking structure, or to the track/shows, and that's about it. Parking in public places of any sort in the year 2015 is almost like blasphemy for me. I don't trust poor people and for good reason - they are careless with what little they do have, and by extension care absolutely nothing for the troubles they create for others when their carelessness negatively impacts people around them. 

I hate people. This shit grinds my gears a lot. Probably because I work my ass off and own a bunch of properties so I have a high sense of ownership/responsibility in life and cannot relate to the notion of not taking accountability for one's actions.