WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

New from Port Washington

chatch10

Hello Everyone,

I joined a few months ago, but never properly introduced myself. I moved up to Port Washington a few months ago, but I'm always back in Milwaukee for work and family. I currently have a 2011 335i Sedan. I only have a few mods on it right now like 20% tints, painted reflectors, and Apex rims with Michelin PSS tires. I have the performance exhaust on order and will be installing that soon. I'm still on the fence about keeping it mostly stock to retain the warranty or going FBO and enjoying all that extra power. Any suggestions?

post-3434-0-22742700-1407333358_thumb.jp

Umm, not much, its my daily/ spare drift car right now. I was thinking about going with nitrous as a power adder because I've never done a nitrous system before. I ordered different seats for it because all I do is slide around in the stock ones and ill be putting a roll cage or at least door bars in. It already drifts really well in stock form though, I was very surprised with it the first time I had it on the track, I was even able to do 3rd gear entries:)