WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

E46 mods and ideas...

RamRod E28

Earl is just jealous because I did a full swap on my e28 in the time it took him to do his rear brakes and bearings...

I could do a trans swap quickly if I wanted to too.

I go into much farther detail when I do things than most people care to. There is a line between poking fun at someone and shit talking, and you are crossing that line bud. I would appreciate it if you quit poking at my car taking forever to get finished. 

P.S.- The blacked out amber on your tail light makes it look like you did an eg civic sedan tail light swap. 

I go into much farther detail when I do things than most people care to. There is a line between poking fun at someone and shit talking, and you are crossing that line bud. I would appreciate it if you quit poking at my car taking forever to get finished. 

Guys lets keep this opinionated but civilized. As a side note lets tone it down on the Earl bashing, seems to be a lot of that lately. At least he consistently gets things done every weekend on his car!

I am chilled out. I have never made any threats or made fun of anyone in this thread. I just stated that I would appreciate less trolling on me by Ramsey. Everyone else does it in moderation but it seems to be a constant on his behalf. I am sure it is in good fun but I am getting irritated and irritating me is one of the hardest things to do.

^ A valid point, you may do less damage to your JM Performance exhaust with good coilsovers.

You would also have suspension travel=) The huge plus is that the car will handle much better and will be less likely to have a suspension component fail while driving.