WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

new from port washington

frcefed

What do you want pics of? And idk, I've been working on it for about 2 1/2 years now on and off so I can't remember everything but as far as the engine itself goes I've got the turbo (obviously) haha 30# injectors, m30 afm, aem wideband, port and polished cylinder head with +1mm oversize stainless steel valves and some other stuff I can't remember, I'm putting my arp head studs in next weekend so I can up the boost a bit:)

Nice! 
Come to the E30 meet in Pewaukee on May 10th, I'd love to check it out.

Im interested to see how the stock clutch handles it. Thats my main reservation about running 15psi this summer. If your clutch holds then maybe I will go for it. 

Nice! 

Come to the E30 meet in Pewaukee on May 10th, I'd love to check it out.

Im interested to see how the stock clutch handles it. Thats my main reservation about running 15psi this summer. If your clutch holds then maybe I will go for it.

Count me in for the meet! And if you're wondering about the stock clutch performance.. it already slips a ton with 8psi, I'm just waiting for it to blow up so I can get a new one:) it also doesn't help that I'm basically running 10" wide slicks.. if the stock tires were on I'm sure they would just spin a bunch.