WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

GTA V

Earl

I figure a thread is in order for this game. I have not purchased it but am seriously thinking I should run straight to Game Stop after work to grab a copy.

How do you guys currently like the game? I know you can see boobs and that seems kinda cool. You can also hit deer and get eaten by a mountain lion.

Spill out your thoughts in this thread=D

I just remembered a man owes me $50 so I will be using that and buying this game=D

This sounds sketchy, Earl. This is a perfect example of when context is important and additional details would help you from sounding like a solicitor of substances or services. 

Pretty much the kind of stuff that you'd do in GTA, but not IRL.

I have driven multiple comets now and they're pretty fun too, though not as fast=)

I came in here to say I did the first two paparazzi missions for Franklin and they're hilarious. They start as a ? mission but then the symbol turns into a p with a ?. The second one is pretty ridiculous so make sure all wives/girlfriends are out of sight=D