WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

GTA V

Earl

How is everyone doing so far? I feel the story mode coming to a close. I am hoping all of the races, skydiving, weird encounters, ect. will keep me interested in playing once I complete the main story line.

Speaking of races, has anyone done any offroad racing? I have yet to do one, but I was thinking about tracking down an offroad vehicle and upgrading it to the max to compete in some tonight.

Game was decent, but the story line was surprisingly shorter then all other GTA's. Which was saddening. BUT, GTA V's story line wasn't lame and monotonous like all the prior games. I actually played this game for the story line alone. Now that I beat the game, I haven't played it much since.... Still give this game an 11 out of 10, due to sheer size and the fact I have a gi-fuckin'-normous sand box, to do whatever I want!

found the adder (bugatti veyron), was pretty sweet.

the comet (911) is fast as hell but too skittish on handling (easy to spin)

the banshee (viper) is sweet looking, and balanced handling, and side exhaust fireballs are awesome.

the coquette (corvette), carbizonnar[sp?] (aston zagato), and futo (ae86) are also good drives.

i look forward to driving some of the classic sports cars, Koenigsegg, and lotus elise.

I will be on around 2:30-3 today. I need to do dishes when I get home and will hope on as soon as they're done. I would prefer to play GTA 5 online, but I would play Forza (4 or Horizon) too. It is cool playing with living people versus playing against AI all these years=)

• 2 weeks later...

honestly ive found the online part of this to be pretty dumb.  progress is stupidly slow.  if you are someone who plays a few evenings a week you get nowhere. making money takes forever and everything is stupidly expensive.  you can barely afford to get a pistol and are fighting guys with assault rifles.

also, the cops are always chasing you. even after you steal a car and lose them they will start chasing again until you paint the car in the body shop.  but wait, you cant go into the body shop until you lose the cops.  such a dumb circle of nonsense!