WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

87 535is - getting started

merl

I was going to start this earlier but I forgot - I forget a lot - it might be a tumor

Just random shots of dis-assembly at this point. I will try to remember a real camera next time (here we go with the f*ing forgetting again) so the shots are a bit better.

I will tell you what is happening if you want to know or it just can be a surprise every time I update .... You decide

http://s288.beta.photobucket.com/user/powerswi/library/Car

The motor is still happening but I am not sure if it will be complete for this year .... some stuff has to fall together. There is some cosmetic stuff happening this year and a new diff (shout out to GunMetalGrey) Gray ... Grey ... Gray .. $^%^(& I can never remember .... Grey in England and Gray in the US ... right ?? maybe ??

@Kaiser ... thanks for helping me succeed in the Arny joke

If you just want to attend the classroom sessions, hang out at the track, and take rides with instructors then its only $30 + helmet rental at Blackhawk.

Rather just bring my own helmet, which I've yet to purchase... =\ Idk, i'd have to hit you guy's up. I'd love to get into some autocross/head pe events. ;)