WI BIMMERS - Wisconsin's BMW Community

chit chat thread

B C

What do you guys think about running a stage 4 clutch on the street? Would it absolutely destroy my leg? Too grabby/annoying for street use?

Idk I drove a e36 325i with a stage 3 and its was kinda tricky but it was also my first time on a racing clutch too. If anything you'll have a huge left leg :D I'd buy the clutch just to flip it if you don't wanna use it. I'd pick it up for ya too but I got a slim timeframe to get to madison tomorrow for my appointment :/

Anybody here that can grab it for me if I paypal them the money? I work the next 4 days so I wont really have time to go grab it right now :/

Oak creek is a haul for me, but if none of the other Milwaukee guys help out, let me know......although I am limited to today before 4, otherwise it would be monday.

You're TOO much of a health freak. Man, when I was doing the whole body building thing, I was on what we call a "See food diet" basically, eat what you see, all the goddamn time. High metabolism's suck ass. Honestly, you should try becoming a ramen Chef like me. Ramen is salty as fuck. but you sweat it out at the gym, so what's it really matter.

I use the Ramen cause I'm lazy. I'm supposed to eat a piece of steak and some noodles for my 3:00 meal, but I hate making a big pot of noodles and dividing them up for the week, so i just use the ramen noodles without the seasoning, add some hot sauce and eat that with the steak. Yum.

Top Gear (bad teeth version) tonight was great as always.

I was considering creating a thread about "Fun Zones" in SE WI but decided that could be potentially bad and might end up with an increased presence of rage drifting.

Best part of the Super Bowl was when the lights busted.